About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
I'm an Australian author of Contemporary Romance, Romantic Action/Adventure, and Historical fiction. I live in Queensland, Australia. www.noelleclark.net

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

The Vine by Lauren K. McKellar -- a Review -- A Bindarra Creek Romance #10

The Vine (A Bindarra Creek Romance #10)The Vine by Lauren K. McKellar

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


A compelling read from start to finish. Secrets, fears, and a rigid approach to life rule Eva. She likes it that way. Enter the new fireman, Connor. Bad news for Eva. He worms his way into her life, and eventually into her heart.
But it’s way too much for Eva. The suspense, intrigue, and exciting story line of this book is fantastic. Well written, and a great addition to the Bindarra Creek series. Loved it.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment