About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
I'm an Australian author of Contemporary Romance, Romantic Action/Adventure, and Historical fiction. I live in Queensland, Australia. www.noelleclark.net

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

The CEO Mechanic by Sandie James -- a Review -- A Bindarra Creek Romance #4

The CEO Mechanic (A Bindarra Creek Romance #4)The CEO Mechanic by Sandie James

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


A lovely storyline, well-drawn characters, and a delightful touch on the character of young Davey. This book has an amazing push-pull happening between the main characters, tugging the reader along, asking whether there will indeed be a Happy Ever After for these two unlikely people. I loved the story of Mac and Brooke, and really enjoyed this addition to the Bindarra Creek Romance series.



View all my reviews

3 comments:

  1. The marketing essay topicsare one thing you should keep in mind if you study marketing. It will allow to to write more interesting essay and get higher grades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to note the excellent work of edu birdie, and especially Professor Janet, who wrote me a great report on the history of 3 pages for a small enough price to work such a volume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you have a date and still have some free time, ask dating coach toni muller before you do. She will tell you in detail how to interest the person you are going to talk to and how to get them to like you. You will definitely like it.

    ReplyDelete