About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
I'm an Australian author of Contemporary Romance, Romantic Action/Adventure, and Historical fiction. I live in Queensland, Australia. www.noelleclark.net

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Stolen Sanctuary by Stacey Nash -- a Review -- A Bindarra Creek Romance #7

Stolen Sanctuary (A Bindarra Creek Romance)Stolen Sanctuary by Stacey Nash

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Molly and Callan are at loggerheads from the moment they set eyes on each other. Molly’s quest for a quiet respite in her old home town is torn asunder when smartass Callan wields his power around the place. Two most unlikely characters, but cleverly brought together by Nash’s skilful storyline and sublime writing. A great read from start to finish.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment