About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
I'm an Australian author of Contemporary Romance, Romantic Action/Adventure, and Historical fiction. I live in Queensland, Australia. www.noelleclark.net

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Reach for the Stars by Kerrie Paterson -- a Review -- A Bindarra Creek Romance #5

Reach For The Stars (A Bindarra Creek Romance #5)Reach For The Stars by Kerrie Paterson

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


I loved the outdoorsy, adventure feel to this book. It’s beautifully written and the sweet romance is captivating. It has everything – danger, suspense, and action – and yet the underlying theme of helping those who need it most is heartwarming. A beautiful book, and a most worthy addition to the Bindarra Creek Romance series.



View all my reviews

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for such a lovely review, Noelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure. I enjoyed reading your book. Loved the plot, the characters...everything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you need an additional info on scholarship writing? You can get it here https://writemyessay4me.org/blog/scholarship-essay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gran Hotel is an addictive romantic drama, which reminds us of Downtown Abbey in a Spanish manner. Its plot twists around a full of mystery love story between handsome Julio and tender Alicia and here is the full information https://bestwritingservice.com/must-watch-gran-hotel-show.html.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always, many interesting books can be seen only later. I go to the bookstore and I can't find one. Thank you for such an article. I write essays, you can also view https://papermasters.org/

    ReplyDelete