About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
I'm an Australian author of Contemporary Romance, Romantic Action/Adventure, and Historical fiction. I live in Queensland, Australia. www.noelleclark.net

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

A Bindarra Creek Makeover by S.E. Gilchrist -- a Review -- A Bindarra Creek Romance #1

Bindarra Creek Makeover (Bindarra Creek Romance #1)Bindarra Creek Makeover by S.E. Gilchrist

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Love finds us in the most unexpected places! In ‘A Bindarra Creek Makeover’, love is the last thing on the mind of the two main characters, yet as insidious as a lava flow, they are swallowed up by love.
Mystery, angst, delightful characters, and a very worthy book to kick off the Bindarra Creek Romance series.
Loved it.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment