About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
I'm an Australian author of Contemporary Romance, Romantic Action/Adventure, and Historical fiction. I live in Queensland, Australia. www.noelleclark.net

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Book Release Eve!



 
Hi everyone!

Hard for me to contain my excitement in this blog. My debut book - Let Angels Fly - will be on the virtual shelves tomorrow, 5th April.

As of tomorrow, my book will be available for purchase from Amazon.com (as well as their European sites in England, Germany, and France), Barnes and Noble, and All Romance e-Books. Over the next couple of weeks, they’ll also start appearing on Kobo and Sony, and a few smaller retailers thereafter.

Please hop on and spend a few dollars to read about the adventures of Abbie and Craig, and watch as their romance grows.

Thanks.

cheers, Noelle.

1 comment: