About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
I'm an Australian author of Contemporary Romance, Romantic Action/Adventure, and Historical fiction. I live in Queensland, Australia. www.noelleclark.net

Friday, March 29, 2013

Let Angels Fly

Well, let them fly indeed! I am so excited, I feel like I could fly! The thing I never imagined would happen, has. My book, Let Angels Fly, will be available through Amazon and all good online stores as of Friday 5th April.

I can't wait for you all to meet Abbie and Craig.
When Abbie travels to exotic Cambodia, her goal is to find herself again. She also finds that the local people steal her heart, and she enthusiastically responds. But the mysteries of ancient Angkor Wat also captivate her, drawing her into danger and near tragedy. She unwittingly places her new friend, Craig, in a life and death situation. Abbie experiences utter joy, deep melancholy, and faces her biggest fears. But she emerges as a stronger and more confident woman, because of it. Set against a backdrop of wonderful scenery, appealing locals, and the Khmer culture, this story is a tale of travel, adventure and a mature romance story.
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cover Noelle. Looks and sounds fabulous. Hope you can cover and do some promotion. xx
    Shehanne Moore

    ReplyDelete
  2. noelle you got a sunshine award over at my blog. Congrats
    Shehanne xx

    ReplyDelete