About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
I'm an Australian author of Contemporary Romance, Romantic Action/Adventure, and Historical fiction. I live in Queensland, Australia. www.noelleclark.net

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 6 - NaNoWriMo














"I love writing. I love the swirl and swing of words as they tangle with human emotions." James Michener

Day six, but so not a full week. I missed two full days due to work commitments, but did find satisfaction in making those days up over the weekend. I wrote 3240 words today, killed off a character which made me cry, and had some domestic issues which have drained me emotinally. Home life is a bit sad at the moment. Not helping with my Wrimo goals. Oh well. :-(  
But, I find it so, so amazing that I can write about my wonderful characters, who are, after all my grandparents in reality, and I am wriping away tears.  I do so hope that the words that I choose will also engage the emotions of my readers.  I know that I have not one muse, but four, and I know they will help me to choose the right words to describe their wonderful lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment