About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
I'm an Australian author of Contemporary Romance, Romantic Action/Adventure, and Historical fiction. I live in Queensland, Australia. www.noelleclark.net

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Day 29 - NaNoWriMo


The penultimate day of the NaNoWriMo journey. I kinda feel a little deflated, I guess. Deflated but elated at the same time. Is that possible? I am over the moon that I achieved the goal I set myself, but at the same time, am disappointed it is over.

I am also a bit exhausted. I worked very hard to achieve my 55,000 words. I work full time, commute nearly 3 hours a day, I babysit my grandchildren who live with me, look after my five pets and spend time each day with them. No wonder I am tired.

So, the book is nearly finished, thanks to NaNoWriMo. Another two chapters to go, which I will write before Christmas, then edit in my Christmas holidays.

Thanks to the Office of Letters and Light for the wonderful, exciting, supportive and motivating entity that NaNoWriMo is. I am very proud to have been involved.

I hold out hopes of writing more on the night of 30th November, but you know what? I am just too tired. Time for a little rest, then back into it to finishe the book.

1 comment: