About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
I'm an Australian author of Contemporary Romance, Romantic Action/Adventure, and Historical fiction. I live in Queensland, Australia. www.noelleclark.net

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Day 26 - NaNoWriMo - I'm a WINNER!

"Winning is not everything, but the effort to win is." Zig Ziglar 

I did it! I won the NaNoWriMo challenge of writing 50,000 words in 30 days. Well actually, I did it in just 25 days.

Today, had I not had to stop writing to go to see Dolly Parton in concert, I reckon I could have written twice what I did, but at 4202, it was a true sprint to the finish line.

At about lunch time, I validated my words and am now a WINNER, with a total of 50,491 posted against my name. I will keep on writing though, as I have enjoyed this Wrimo journey immensely.

Here's my badge to prove I won!

No comments:

Post a Comment