About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
I'm an Australian author of Contemporary Romance, Romantic Action/Adventure, and Historical fiction. I live in Queensland, Australia. www.noelleclark.net

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 16 - NaNoWriMo

"The best time for planning a book is when you're doing the dishes." Agatha Christie

It was a struggle to make 1500 words today. I have suddenly become a little unsure of where the story is taking me. It is all mapped out, but somehow or other, I am suddenly losing confidence.

I got up from my desk and went out to water the vegetable garden.  I thought about it for a long while, and suddently, whilst out there with the lettuce, tomatoes and sweet corn, the solution to my dilemma came to me.  I have decided to cut my book into two parts. Part One will be the first seven years, and Part Two will be from 1921 until 1929. Yes, I think I will try that.

Au revoir!  NaNoWriMo total so far?  32,375

No comments:

Post a Comment