About Me

My photo
Queensland, Australia
I'm an Australian author of Contemporary Romance, Romantic Action/Adventure, and Historical fiction. I live in Queensland, Australia. www.noelleclark.net

Friday, June 25, 2010

A Journey through Time - Part 3

I have finally written a chapter outline for the story. I think it is still a work in progress as it is just the bare bones at the moment. I think i need to just start writing the narrative because I always seem to get side tracked when I try to write. Perhaps I am not yet sure the exact tack I will take in telling this story.

Well, better get started and at least get some words onto the blank page.

Talking of blank pages: I bought myself a new toy yesterday. It is called a LiveScribe Pulse Smartpen, which, in essence, is a pen that will capture your notebook jottings digitally as well as via audio, and which allows you to then download your notes straight on to your computer. I can see so much value in it for taking notes whilst travelling. You can even create flash files from it, and it will capture diagrams as well. Fun, fun, fun!

Now, back to the writing...

1 comment:

  1. Great tips, many thanks for sharing. I have printed and will stick on the wall! I like this blog. Mount Isa Physio

    ReplyDelete